Thursday, July 03, 2014

Green scrubs clean

Professor Green, the popular Cluedo character, has deleted his Twitter archive. He explained why:

"Dear the internet, I've got an announcement to make. I'm having a reboot, a digital do-over," he started.

"I've been on Twitter since January 2009, and I'm tired of the digital diarrhoea that has spewed forth from my fingers in the 140 format…

"I've decided to erase my timeline and start over. Over the last five years, I've tweeted over 54,000 times – an average of 27.47 times per day. From last night I've decided to erase my timeline and start over."
He did say that, although he might have deleted that since.

If Green is really serious, he might have to send one of those requests to Google to forget him as, at the moment, there's a load of splatter from his diarrhoea all over the internet.
An awful lot of splatter.
But that's not to say his commentary is always without value.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.