Monday, June 30, 2014

Chris Moyles quits

Chris Moyles - who older readers might remember was once Tony Blackburn - is quitting showbusiness, presumably to better concentrate on his used car business.

Speaking at Glastonbury, which he attended for fun rather than work, Moylesy con­­firmed: “I’m retired now. I haven’t got any plans and I’m just having a lot of fun.

"I honestly don’t know what I want to do. I’ve done a lot of time on radio and I’ve put myself out there. So, yes, I’m retired. I get to do things like this, come to Glastonbury and hang out.”
Moyles, if you're putting yourself out there and hanging out, it might be time to think about elasticated waistbands.

This is tragic news, as it suggests we might never hear those exciting other projects he claimed Radio One was lining up for him when they eased him off breakfasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.