Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Judge Jules takes step closer to being actual judge

Judge Jules - perhaps irked by the constant 'he's not a real judge' gags - has joined a legal firm as a trainee lawyer. The Drum reports:

“Some of you may have read that over the past 5 years I’ve been refreshing my legal qualifications. This was my game-plan for many years, and in early June my final law exam was done and dusted,” he said.

“From October I will be taking up a part-time position practising law at a top entertainment lawyers Sheridans, in addition to carrying on with my regular DJ and music production duties.

“Confidentiality prevents me from listing them, but suffice to say that Sheridans represent some of the biggest names in global music, including some huge individuals from the world of EDM/dance. They also cover other aspects of entertainment, including film, music, theatre and sport. I’ve learned a huge amount from my many years in the music business, which will hopefully position me as a strong and insightful advice giver.”
Yes, I'm sure that'll be invaluable, as you'll be able to advise people to put a donk on it, but then bill them two grand for the advice.

In other news, University College Hospital has taken out a restraining order against Dr Fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.