Friday, May 24, 2013

Gordon in the morning: Liam Gallagher could have deffo written that

Here comes Liam Gallagher. I'll ask him what he thinks about recent records. What do you mean, I shouldn't? What could be the harm?

Liam, did you like Get Lucky by Daft Punk?

“I’d write that in a f***ing hour. I don’t know what the fuss is about, you know what I mean? It’s like f**k off, give me a f**king break.”
To be fair, it might sound like Liam is dismissing Daft Punk here, but given the first Beady Eye album appears to have been written in about fifteen minutes, so he might be suggesting it'd take a lot of work to construct the song.

Still, Liam, the idea of a mysterious band must entertain you, surely?
“I am not going to have people wear disguises."
Oh.
“Take your f**king helmet off. Let’s see what you look like sans helmet, whatever you’re called.”
To which Daft Punk replied "well, why don't you take your helmet off? Oh, because it's your hair." Probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.