Monday, June 04, 2012

Usher apparently beating women off with a stick

I suppose you should perhaps be impressed that Usher is honest enough to say that being currently famous means he gets to have sex with people who wouldn't normally look at him twice. Although I'm not sure he realised that was what he was saying:

"There's great benefit that comes with it [being famous]. We can't ignore this thing! Wherever I go I will have some attraction, I can't run away from who I am."
Yes, he is trying to suggest that, oh, it's such a trial.
"But it's very hard, like, Man, there's lights everywhere. And some women I've been able to experience or relate to or date or merge with, they run from it."
Yes, he did say "merge with". Usher doesn't have empty, meaningless sex. He's found a way to make that even more hollow.


3 comments:

acb said...

Is Usher legally a corporation by any chance? If so, that may explain his choice of terminology.

pakistani matrimonial said...

Wonderful post. This is most inspiring post. I love to read such kind of material. Blogger did a great job here.

news from pakistan said...

I enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I like the quality of your blog: D

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.