Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Celine Dion makes Houston's death about her

Celine Dion, worried that perhaps Whitney Houston had been hogging the limelight with her death, has attempted to remind people of her existence with a heartfelt wailing:

"It's just very unfortunate that drugs and -- I don't know -- bad people, or bad influences took over," she said during the phone interview. "It took over her dreams, it took over love and motherhood."

"Taking pills to go perform and taking pills to wake up and taking pills to go to bed. It's so unfortunate," she said. "There's something that happens that I don't understand, and that's why I'm so scared. I'm scared of show business. I'm scared of drugs. I'm scared of hanging out. That's why I don't do parties and I don't hang out. That's why I'm not part of show business. Because we have to be afraid."

"I've always said you have to have fun and do music and you can never be part of show business because you don't know what it's going to get yourself into," Dion added. "You have to do your work and get out of there."
Celine Dion was talking about how she's so scared of being forced-fed drugs and made to dance like a dervish that she keeps well away from show business during, erm, an appearance on light-news show Good Morning America.

Because there's no better way to remain aloof from showbiz than turning up on a showbiz programme to talk about dead celebrity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.