Monday, November 28, 2011

The smell of Aguilera

Christina Aguilera has launched a perfume.

I know, it's an inspired idea and I can't imagine why more celebrities don't lend their brand names to stinky water in glass bottles.

It's called Secret Potion.

No, really. Secret Potion. I guess they couldn't afford any market research, or mistook the response for everyone laughing with them.

[Christina] says, “every woman has a secret sexy side. With my fragrance, I really want that side to shine.”
Christina, we've seen the Dirrty video, and your subsequent work. I don't think you could really claim to have a secret sexy side. You've never been backwards about coming forwards. Or, indeed, anywhere much.


1 comment:

Phil said...

... really? Secret Potion? They didn't think that possibly the title of one of her songs might have something they could work with? SOMETHING IN A BOTTLE PERHAPS?!

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to go for a lie down.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.