Monday, June 27, 2011

Glastonbury 2004: This review just in

It's taken a while for him to file his copy, but Liam Gallagher has the last word on Oasis 2004 set. Talking to Shortlist:

You’ve also recently been critical of Glastonbury. Are you not interested in playing it again?

I’m not, mate. Listen, I don’t wake up in the morning and go, “Here you are, the world according to Liam Gallagher.” Someone asked me about Glastonbury so I told them that last time I played there it was shit. You can hear the crowd talking while you’re playing, they don’t put any money into the PA and it’s just full of fucking idiots. It’s like Bond Street with mud.
Liam, you do realise you're supposed to be so worth watching the crowd don't talk, don't you?

[Thanks to Michael M]


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.