Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beth Ditto: Spokesperson for a generation, when she gets her head out the bucket

I've tried reading this from ContactMusic a dozen times, and still can't understand how anyone thinks it is a sequitur:

The Gossip frontwoman admitted while she has grown up in many ways over the past few years, she hasn't become any more respectable.

She said: "I got drunk and simultaneously puked and pissed my own pants recently.

"If anything I have more opinions now because I'm not a kid anymore and I know what I'm talking about. I just think about things a lot more now."
No matter how many your opinions are, nor what quality they might be, if you're sat in a pool of vomit and urine, you might find it difficult to get people to take you seriously, Beth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.