Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Gordon in the morning: Joe McElderberry comes out again

Gordon has been listening to - and by "listening to" I mean "reading in New magazine" - Joe McElderry talking about coming out:

He said: "I was nervous. It's not ideal to have to tell the whole nation that you're gay! I thought, 'Oh my god, this is big stuff'.

"But once I realised who I was as a person, I thought, 'Right, I'm just going to be honest'.

"It makes your life easier."
Bless, Joe thought he was telling the entire nation and that it was "big stuff". Honey, only about six or seven people could even remember who you were, and one of those thought you were Susan Boyle's butler.

Still, I'm sure it did make Joe's life easier. By which he must mean 'it's easier to co-operate with the national newspaper which is going to out you anyway, rather than let it happen to you'.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beyond feeble. No one cared 5 months ago, Gordon, what makes you think anyone cares now? Pity the poor sub who had to turn 'Mc Elderberry in still gay shocka' into a workable headline.

James said...

I think the technical term for this is 'Slamming the Closet Door a Bit Harder and Exclaiming "Gosh, I Sure Am Glad to Be Out Of There, It Was Really Claustrophobic"'

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.