Sunday, May 16, 2010

Liam Gallagher denies plans to become movie moghul

After Liam Gallagher has done his work on turning that book about The Beatles into a film, he's quitting the film business:

Gallagher said the memoir had held "biblical" meaning for his former bandmates but he said he has no plans to carry on making films after the project, reports the Press Association.

"I'm not going into films, this is the last thing for me," he said yesterday (May 14) alongside collaborator Andrew Eaton of Revolution Films: "I mean I'm not going to get sucked into that. I'm going to do this one thing because I like it, and I've got the opportunity to do it, and Andrew's going to make it happen, and that's it."

That might change, of course, if Liam should ever read a second book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.