Saturday, April 03, 2010

The illustrated Hello: Little Richard

I guess the oddest thing about Little Richard announcing his plans to retire this year is the discovering that he's not yet 70. I suppose because it feels like he's been around forever, if you'd asked me when I didn't have Google to hand I'd have put him at at least half a decade over that.

Little Richard, then. You don't need me to tell you about him, do you?

He's kept himself busy recently - he even had a job helping the former President get his message across:



[From The Daily Show, of course.]

But this is him doing what he does best - no, not losing members of his backing band to James Brown:



[Part of the Illustrated Hello]


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.