Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We are the pigs: Manson has swine flu

Marilyn Manson has got the swine flus:

So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU. I know everyone will suggest that fucking a pig is how this disease was obtained. However, the doctor said, my past choices in women have in no way contributed to me acquiring this mysterious sickness. Unfortunately, I am going to survive.

The caps are Manson's own. Given that he's meant to be in touch with the darkest sides of the human psyche, isn't getting a little over-excited at having something that's a bit like a bad cold a little odd? I bet Aleister Crowley didn't start sending notes around when he got the snuffles.

Still, it's good to see his sense of humour hasn't deserted him, even if it's a snide, misogynistic sense of humour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.