Saturday, April 04, 2009

Twittergem: Trent_Reznor

Trent was online last night. Trent, not "Trent", as he explains:

Asshole alert: @trent__reznor is a fake.
about 8 hours ago from web

1 underscore = me (occasionally an asshole), 2 underscores = NOT me (full-time, internet-style, coward asshole)
about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck

In all seriousness, I have met a number of fragile personalities over the years who have had lengthy online friendships with impostors.
about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck

... that shit MAKES ME MAD.
about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck

Then they're pissed at me because I'm not who they've been talking to!
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

And why am I telling YOU and who am I talking to right now?? -losing my shit here. Step away from the TweetDeck, sir.
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

OK, just one more. FYI I can stop doing this any time I want to.
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

I figure as long as I TWEET (I feel stupid saying that) LESS times per day than @davenavarro6767 and @amandapalmer I'm OK. Right? Yeah.
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

SEE! She couldn't HELP but tweet. RT @amandapalmer: @trent_reznor good god. feeling your pain, brother.
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

And I know somewhere Dave's palms are sweaty... finger hovering over the RETURN button.
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

OKFUCKITMANIJUSTWENTANDSAWTHISMOVIESINNOMBREANDDRANKAWHOLESHITLOADOFDIETCOKEAND
I'MWIREDASALLHELLANDICAN'TSTOPMYSELFFROMBABBLINGONABOUTNOTHIN
about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck


[Follow: twitter.com/trent_reznor. One underscore.]


1 comment:

James said...

"I figure as long as I TWEET (I feel stupid saying that)"

Does anyone in the world actually like the word 'Tweet', or at least not feel like a complete tosspot using it? It must be up there with 'Filet-o-Fish' and 'Fruit Parfait' as one of most embarrassing invented terms ever.

Alright, so it was funny once on the Daily Show/Colbert Report Election special.
"What are you doing?"
"Twittering."
"And what are you 'Twittering'?"
"...Tweets."

Apart from that though, ugh.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.