Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pete Burns: Dead or alive?

Alive, but only just. Pete Burns was whisked off to hospital last week after kidney failure. He's in quite a bad way:

"I'm in a very serious condition on 24 hours intravenous morphine for the pain. Intravenous fluid as I'm so dehydrated and the kidneys can't retain the liquid.

"I'm critically ill and under 24 hours observation and will be in hospital for quite a long time."

Still issuing press releases, though. Let's hope he's back on his feet soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter Recover PLEASE !!!!! Ive Played Your Music ( ALL ) on my radio show called killer trax . saturday nights from 7pm to 11 at www.wwsp90fm.org I Love your voice & music !!! Get Well We need YOU back in music !!! I NEED YOU BACK . The Killer Kurt Malik killerkurtmalik@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love Pete Burns' music and his majestic voice. He really has set an example for me about moving on. His life was tramatic and I just hope that all is well for him. I love him so much. Thank you for creating brilliant music. I'll always be a fan. Dead or Alive has remained my all time favorite band. Get well soon. You are in my prayers. Both God and I love you very much. I need you to be there for me.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.