Sunday, March 29, 2009

Even Ozzy has his doubts about the new Osbourne Variety Show

If Ozzy is able to spot through the fug that the Osbournes Reloaded is uncomfortable to watch, what hope for America as a whole?

Ozzy mumbles:

The show will include a variety of skits and pranks, including one sketch where Ozzy serves customers at the drive-through window of a fast food restaurant. But Ozzy confessed he was less than enamored with the segment, saying, "Not to my liking, to be honest with you. I didn't get involved in the entertainment business to do fast food restaurants. These people really work . . . I come from a working class background. I've never forgotten that. I've done my share of destroying hotel rooms and all of that stuff. It makes me realize they're still out there and they're still doing them jobs."

Okay, it's not especially coherent, but it's like a dim light shining somewhere that Sharon would be in trouble if the little people decided they weren't going to be butts of half-assed gags any more.

Seriously, though, Ozzy: when did you ever think you were getting into "the entertainment business"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.