Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Usher, you campaigned with Obama - you must have some crazy tales, right?

Or... perhaps not:

"The first time we met, we actually were in transit in his car... kind of rolling. And, I'm starving, 'cause I hadn't really ate.

"We had been campaigning all day, all over the place, and I kind of look around and I'm like, 'Oooh, let me eat this candy bar or whatever.

"And we both look at it, and I'm like, 'You're not gonna eat that, are you?' and he's like, 'You're not gonna eat it, are you?' I'm like, 'Well, I'm gonna eat it if you don't.'

So I grab and I tear it open - I took the man's meal."

That tapping sound? Oh, that's the hand of history on Usher's shoulder, that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.