Monday, April 28, 2008

Wake up and smell Eric Pulido

For reasons we're having trouble understanding, Midlake's Eric Pulido has turned himself into a coffee brand:

The guitarist commented: "Coffee has become a huge commodity in our culture today, and supplying it in a fair and quality manner was something I wanted to take part in. With Cappulido I am able to offer a coffee that I personally know supports the farmers that grow it, and provides the consumer with a freshly roasted, excellent bean."

Well, yes, that makes sense. I mean, you could look for a Fair Trade symbol, or a Rainforest Alliance logo, but it makes it far simpler to seek the endorsement of a member of Midlake when seeking ethical beverages.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the drummer from Sparklehorse has just turned up with our vegetable box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.