Saturday, September 22, 2007

KT, you don't eat meat

KT Tunstall might seem to allow anyone with a quid or two to buy her music to shower over their adverts, but there are lines she draws, it turns out:

KT Tunstall stepped in to prevent one of her songs being used in a ham advert.

The 'Suddenly I See' singer decided to turn down the offer from a Norwegian company because she does not eat meat.

"I'm a vegetarian. My manager takes care of these things but he does tell me everything because he knows I'll have a good laugh with most of it."

What KT Tunstall song would possibly be appropriate to flogging pork products?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're all pigswill so no doubt the Norwegians felt spoilt for choice.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.