Friday, September 21, 2007

Jennifer Lopez: Spanish and English are different

The Daily Mail has got itself in something of a lather over Jennifer Lopez' hotel room demands, but to be honest - apart from a touching faith that American products are easy to come by in the UK (CoffeeMate Hazelnut liquid creamer? Try Marvel and a spoonful of Nutella, it's pretty much the same deal, Jennifer) it's not so very outrageous. She's hired a room to store her stage clothes, and asked for something to hang them on.

What is interesting, though, is her explanation of her Spanish language album:

"I'm really excited about it. The first single will be out this summer. And, you know, it's very different from my Spanish album.

"My Spanish album was kind of an opportunity to get away from what I do on my English albums, to kind of express a different side of myself."

So it's "very different" and, um, something. Still, at least she managed to not blurt out "it's pretty much the same stuff, but have you seen the size of the freakin' Latin market?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.