Monday, September 17, 2007

Isn't Lily Allen so down to earth?

She's just an ordinary girl, just like you and me. Why, we've all had our credit cards rejected, haven't we?

Maybe not in Chanel, mind:

“It should have been a classy moment, me walking into Chanel — but in typical Lily Allen style, I managed to make a pig’s ear out of it.

“My credit card was rejected, and then when I tried to call the bank the battery on my phone ran out.

“I was so mortified that I left the shop and returned the next day with a cheque.”

And, let's face it, we've all had designers refuse to loan us expensive clothes for television appearances:
“I’ve been banned from some fashion places because I’m so crap with things.

“CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN won’t lend me clothes because my dog chewed the shoes he lent me.

“And I got mud on a JULIEN MACDONALD dress so he wasn’t very happy with me either!”

Yes, she's just an everyday girl, with her twenty thousand pound clothes she hasn't even paid for.

Actually, maybe that's why she had problems with her card in Chanel - perhaps she didn't realise you were meant to pay for things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.