Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Now, at last, she can go on stage barefoot...

Sandie Shaw has had some cosmetic work done: on her feet.

No, we didn't know there was anything wrong with them:

"I have always wanted beautiful feet, the kind that step out encased in dainty, diamante, strappy extravaganzas, that tick-tack across sun dappled marble floors, and from which expensive champagne is drunk."

"My husband says that when I was being created the design team did a great job until they got down to my ankles when they were called off on another job and a clumsy apprentice was left to finish me off.

"It is ironic that I am so well known for singing barefoot."

To be honest, we'd have considered keeping the feet and having some heavy work done on the husband if we'd have been in Sandie's position.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.