Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Courtney Love blames Coogan for Wilson's suicide tryout

If your life was going a little off the rails, and Courtney Love popped up offering advice, you'd surely see that as a wake up call.

Courtney Love. Thinking you're out of control.

Apparently, Love had been warning Owen Wilson about the dangers of hanging out with Steve Coogan shortly before Wilson tried to end it all:

"I went through it with Steve," rocker Courtney Love, who dated Coogan, 41, until an acrimonious split in 2006, tells Us.

"I was just out of rehab, and he was right there with the drugs," she says. "I tried to warn Owen. I tried to warn his friends ... I hope from the bottom of my heart that Owen stays the hell away from that guy."

This seems a little extreme; indeed, Coogan is rather upset:
"These accusations are unfounded, unhelpful and hurtful to all concerned," Coogan responded. "We are taking legal advice.”

Not entirely sure who he's planning on suing - surely Courtney Love can't be held responsible for anything she says or does, can she?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He could try suing her for slander. Or for having urine coloured hair. Either is applicable.

Aksherly, I have a bizarre tale about Courtney Love from when I used to live in New York.

It ends with me running like fuck down Mercer Street. Like any self-respecting person should immediately upon meeting her.

Anonymous said...

I mean the running away part. You don't have to run down Mercer Street in particular.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.