Monday, July 30, 2007

Aguilera collapses

Here's something of a first: Victoria Newton is afraid for the health of a baby that may or may not exist.

Christina Aguilera's Scrhodinger's Cat of a Pregnancy (according to Victoria, it's being kept quiet in order to allow a multi-million 'our baby joy' exclusive in some magazine or other) had a wobble when she collapsed backstage during her Melbourne gig. Doctors insisted she should play no encore - not that they were worried about her health, they just wanted to be able to get out the car park before the ball game down the street started to let out.

Aguilera issued a statement in lieu of an encore:

“I want to personally apologise to all of my fans.

“I am truly disappointed that I won’t be able to share my show with you all.”

In the end, though, rather than apologise personally, she just issued the statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.