Wednesday, April 12, 2006

PRESTON ENGAGED. AGAIN.

He must really like engagement parties: only a couple of months after popping the question to his last girlfriend, Preston from the Ordinary Boys is to marry Chantelle.

"It was as much unexpected for me as it was for him," she said.

"He asked for his mum to send the ring over and he asked me.

"I just want to marry him.

"I've had a really long day today but I don't feel tired and I'm just dying to get home to see him."


When she says his Mum sent the ring over, we think it's because they're using a family ring and not because he has one ring he uses for all his betrothals, tied on a piece of string in the manner of the coin Top Cat used for tipping.

The big question: do they invite Pete Burns?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.