Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING: They've not set a date yet, but Christina Aguilera and Ben Elton are already making plans for the big day. Christina's been thinking about dresses:

I don't have a date set yet. I'm working on my album but if I can make it all happen - and that's a lot - it would be cool to have a winter wedding. The dress will be conservative. Don't expect the sort of stuff that hangs off me on the stage. I want white and kind of traditional."

Actually, Chris, we weren't really expecting you to get married with the sort of stuff that hangs off you on stage - how would you get two guys in pimp hats and a bullwhip up the aisle smoothly?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have gotta be kidding...

christine and ben?...

0_o

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Actually, you know, it's not that unlikely when you think about it...

but no, really, it's just her fiance has a look of him:
http://xrrf.blogspot.com/2005/02/it-was-such-surprise-christina.html

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.